Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping UK clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
Due to unprecedented growth within the UK market, we are now expanding our Tax Refund operation in Bulgaria. To support this growth we are looking for a talented Team Manager to join the RIFT family and develop a team of Personal Tax Assistants with the aim of driving an efficient operation and capitalising on business performance
- Attractive salary;
- Opportunity for career progression;
- Performance related discretionary bonus;
- Warm and friendly working environment;
- Modern office based in the city centre; and
- Passionate colleagues with great team spirit.
About the role…
As the Team Manager at RIFT you will be the driving force behind recruiting and developing a high performing team of Personal Tax Assistants to work alongside our busy UK Operation. You will be responsible for leading and motivating your team to achieve individual targets, alongside taking charge of any operational challenges and overcoming them as efficiently as possible.
You will be required to ensure internal processes and systems are maintained, whilst reviewing your team’s productivity in order to identify and report on efficiency savings. Reporting to the UK Operations Manager you will lead the way with developing effective working relationships with your international colleagues in order to deliver collaborative results.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands on experience and knowledge of UK Tax Regulations within a friendly and progressive company.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Effective decision making skills.
- A confident and articulate presenter.
- Ability to write and deliver engaging presentation materials.
- Knowledge of operational excellence/process improvement programs and systems.
- Experience of managing cross-business improvement projects.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex projects.
- Excels in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to manage multiple senior stakeholders and external parties.
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Embodies the RIFT Core Values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly, Tenacious.