This role is perfect for someone who is ambitious, loves to take on new challenges and enjoys working within a fast paced environment. Reporting into the Senior Digital Performance Manager, you’ll pro-actively drive our agency team to deliver and exceed digital KPI’s using all the available paid marketing channels. You’ll feed into the acquisition and CRO strategy and work to deliver the vision set forward by the Senior Digital Performance Manager.
- £35,000 basic salary;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- opportunity for career advancement and further learning;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit;
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays;
- incremental holiday allowance;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- free car parking; and
- contributory pension and cash back health cover.
Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
About the role…
In a role that is heavily lead acquisition focused with a great deal of visibility, you’ll be open, transparent and excel in the spotlight. Responsible for delivering KPI’s that account for over 50% of leads into the business, you will be highly driven to get the job done. You will continue to develop a strong working relationship with our partner agency, driving the partnership and managing the priorities through daily contact. As an adaptable and focused individual, you’ll be hands on and willing to jump in to get the job done. At times you’ll dive into our accounts yourself to ensure we are delivering projects and KPI’s at the required pace and level and you’ll have proven track record of meeting challenging targets and tight deadlines.
A key part of this role will involve daily, weekly and monthly reporting and you’ll have strong mathematical ability with an analytical skillset that will allow you to extract actionable insights, providing key metrics and strategic visions to a range of audiences and business stakeholders. This will also include improving the digital acquisition customer journey and the lead quality through CRO.
- Paid acquisition measurement of the key metrics to achieve all KPI’s;
- Day to day management of the paid digital platforms to ensure that campaigns are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs;
- Feeding into the paid acquisition strategy planning;
- Continual optimisation of each channel to make efficient use of the budget;
- Working with our Brand & Communications manager to develop compelling and powerful display and social acquisition creative, applying a test and learn approach.
- Working closely with the Senior Digital Performance Manager to develop the roadmap for on-site testing using Google Analytics, Hotjar and user testing to determine areas of improvement
- Working with our in-house stake holders and external agencies you’ll be the internal CRO lead responsible for creating and monitoring A/B CRO testing & ensure successful roll outs
A bit about our culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 20 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- be Google partner qualified;
- hold Two years’ experience utilising and managing paid digital campaigns on Google, Bing and Facebook either in-house or using an agency;
- possess working knowledge of Google Analytics;
- have a strong understanding of spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel) and tracking tools;
- have experience with forecasting and budget management;
- have experience of regular reporting on performance;
- hold excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- posses exceptional organisational skills;
- be well organised and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously;
- have strong accuracy and attention to detail; and
- embody the RIFT values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly and Tenacious.
Ideally you will also have experience and knowledge in:
- using SearchAds360;
- using Data Studio;
- improving the customer acquisition journey through CRO;
- using Hotjar and VWO;
- Display & YouTube Advertising; and
- agency management experience
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.