Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
- Salary up to £22,000 per annum DOE;
- opportunity for further learning;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit;
- incremental holiday allowance;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- free car parking; and
- contributory pension and cash back health cover.
About the role…
Our People and Culture team is responsible for facilitating an employee orientated, high performance culture, which emphasises empowerment, quality, productivity and goal attainment. The People and Culture Administrator will play a key role in supporting these activities by providing exceptional day-to-day administrative services for the department.
Unlike other HR administration roles, you will have the opportunity to support the entire employee lifecycle, which will span a variety of HR specialisms such as recruitment, on-boarding, sickness monitoring, performance and off-boarding, just to name a few!
You will be responsible for ensuring that each new colleague’s on-boarding experience is seamless, ultimately striving for employee engagement right from the moment they decide to embark on a career with RIFT. You will need to apply a high level of organisation and sense of urgency to your role every day to help support the department’s high volumes of work, and will ensure accuracy and data integrity is never compromised.
You will take the lead on processing contractual changes, which includes drafting letters and ensuring payroll and systems are updated to mirror the changes, and will also have the opportunity to own other crucial HR processes such as maternity leave, absence management and probation passes.
A bit about our culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 15 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- Previous HR experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excels in a fast paced environment, adapts quickly to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who actively looks for the next opportunity to develop
- Well organised and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency and a dedicated work ethic
- Maintains integrity and professionalism at all times
- Numerate with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to targets and tight deadlines
- Embodies the RIFT values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly and Tenacious
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.