Based in Ashford and part of the RIFT Group, here at RIFT Accounting we aren’t your traditional grey-suited number crunchers. We work with our clients closely, listening to what they want, protecting them and helping their businesses to grow and succeed.
Due to ongoing growth and continued expansion plans we are looking for an experienced Payroll Bureau Manager to join the friendly team and oversee the payroll team and client portfolio.
- Up to £35,000 per annum DOE;
- incremental holiday allowance;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- contributory pension and cash back private health cover;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- free car parking;
- warm and friendly working environment; and
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit.
About the role
As the Payroll Bureau Manager, you will take responsibility for managing the payroll services offered to new and existing clients; both on a day to day basis and supporting the department growth strategy.
Working in a supervisory capacity for a small team, you will be required to take a hands-on approach where needed. You will possess a high degree of accuracy in ensuring quality financial information and reporting is provided and accurate records are maintained in accordance with statutory payroll obligations. Additionally, you will be experienced within a fast-paced environment where you are confident with building and maintaining relationships in a professional manner.
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customers.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- At least 5 years’ payroll experience, ideally gained within a bureau environment.
- CIPP qualified.
- Insatiable curiosity and track record of delivering value.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to deliver to specific deadlines.
- Great analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and keen for the next challenge.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- A true team player and strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates the RIFT Core Values to a high standard: Reliability, Integrity, Friendliness, and Tenacity.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.