Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
We are looking for 7 people to join the team on Monday 26th March 2018 through to the end of July.
- competitive hourly rate + completion bonus;
- potential opportunities for permanency;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit;
- fun incentives run on a regular basis; and
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches.
About the role…
Our Contact Centre Agents play a key role in our business. They are accountable for ensuring our value proposition is applied to each and every new and existing customer account, in order to invoke customer loyalty, improve retention levels and increase customer referrals. The role is a nice blend of taking inbound queries from existing customers and making outbound calls to qualify and engage prospective customers who have already expressed an interest in our services.
Achieving targets and agreed service levels is a crucial part of the role, along with balancing some administrative responsibilities…all whilst ensuring that the customer experience never waivers! This is a telephone based role, so a cheerful persona and the ability to express your passion for helping people is a must.
Working hours are 37.5 per week, however our customers often need to get in touch with us outside of standard office hours, so you will need be available to work varying shifts within the hours of:
- 8:00am – 8:30pm Monday to Thursday;
- 8.00am – 6.00pm on a Friday; and
- 9.00am – 5.00pm on a Saturday.
A bit about our AMAZING culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 15 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- Previous experience in a telephone based capacity and within a complex product/service environment.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Great listening and problem-solving skills and good at simplifying complicated things.
- Proven objective handling experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work to targets and tight deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Embodies the RIFT values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly and Tenacious.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.