Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
- Highly competitive salary (DOE);
- contributory pension and cash back private health cover;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- incremental holiday allowance and holiday purchasing options;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- free car parking;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit; and
- discounts via our intranet site including cinema tickets and local restaurants.
About the role…
The Digital Marketing Manager at RIFT is a pivotal role in our marketing team and accountable for two crucial channels; email and referral marketing. You’ll engage existing and acquire new customers through exciting and strategically planned email, SMS and direct marketing campaigns; and you’ll achieve set targets and grow our customer referral marketing channel through developing and implementing an integrated marketing plan.
This role is critical to the success of the overall business, so the right candidate will have a proven track record of executing highly engaging, profitable email marketing campaigns at scale and hitting customer referral channel targets.
Within this entrepreneurial working environment, you’ll apply your creativity and data interpretation to positively influence the consumer behaviour, improve conversion and ultimately lifetime value. You’ll have a passion for great user journeys and data-driven marketing, putting the user at the heart of everything we do.
A bit about our culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 15 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax refunds. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, or any other related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ online marketing experience, ideally in a B2C market.
- Experienced email marketer with track record of success in building, deploying and optimising email campaigns to drive revenue growth. You’ll have proven experience with a clear track record of delivering results.
- Good knowledge and experience with email best practices including list hygiene, ISP optimisation, template design, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, customer segmentation, and analytics/performance management.
- Referral marketing experience, ideally proven in a B2C market.
- Motivated by delivering results, comfortable with data and have strong commercial intuition.
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organisational and time management skills.
- Highly analytical with excellent excel reporting skills. SQL skills would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Positive, can-do, proactive and innovative attitude.
- Strong ability to work as part of a cross-functional team, comfortable and confident at communicating across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Embodies the RIFT Core Values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly, Tenacious.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.