We are an award-winning family business, established in 1999 and based in Ashford, Kent. We’re passionate about helping individuals and organisations reclaim money they are entitled to from HMRC, and have successfully recovered over £140M for tens of thousands of customers to date.
RIFT Group has recently won the bronze medal in the Megagrowth 50, a prestigious business league table which recognises the 50 fastest growing businesses in Kent. We’ve got big plans for the next few years, we’ve grown from having 44 employees to nearly 160 in the past few years, and now we’re looking to expand even further and are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our great Customer Service team!
The Customer Service Advisor is required to provide knowledgeable and accurate responses to RIFT client queries, whether it is potential or existing clients over the phone. You need to be able to handle calls efficiently to keep within our service levels and direct calls appropriately.
The individual should have excellent communication skills and be able to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team targets
37.5 hours per week, shift patterns within opening hours: Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 8.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm and Saturdays 9.00am – 1.00pm
- To take incoming calls from existing clients and update or direct them accordingly.
- To be able to qualify potential new clients and retain their interest in claiming.
- Accurately detail our client forms when needed.
- To work towards and achieve daily, monthly and yearly targets as directed by the TL’s and Contact Centre Manager.
- To help generate new business through the encouragement of referrals from existing clients.
- Actively promote any products or services either from RIFT or partner organisations.
- Attend training sessions and actively research under own initiative to develop skills and knowledge in order to attain key levels of competency within desired timeframes.
- Fully utilise databases and other systems to work effectively and efficiently, providing a detailed chronology of events in the database relating to individual clients.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, with particular attention to Health & Safety and data protection.
- Carry out any task deemed necessary for the ongoing success of the company.
On joining you’ll be part of the RIFT family. We are a fantastic place to work and we offer opportunities for career progression and personal development as well as other impressive benefits – good holiday allowance, contributory pension, cash back health cover, performance related bonus and, of course, discounts via our intranet site including Cinema tickets, Local restaurants, supermarkets and so much more! We recognise success with incentives and rewards as well as celebrating our employee of the month.