This is an exciting time to join our company. We are currently expanding our established marketing team and your contribution will make a big impact in a fast growth company. Within CRM, we have ambitions to increase the pace and scale of our data driven test and learn programmes to offer more personalised experiences to our customers. To support these ambitions, we need a proactive and passionate Senior CRM Executive to join us and play a key part in developing and executing this strategy.
- Up to £26,000 basic salary, DOE;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- opportunity for career advancement and further learning;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit;
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays;
- incremental holiday allowance;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- free car parking; and
- contributory pension and cash back health cover.
About the role…
As the Senior CRM Executive, you will be supporting the CRM Manager and wider marketing and operations teams with our customer journey activity across email and text campaigns. With your passion for data and insight, you will help to drive the development of renewals and re-engagement campaigns by analysing data and supporting strategic project work.
Working with the CRM Manager you will present reports and analysis to the key stakeholders on the performance of Marketing and re-engagement campaigns to identify opportunity for changes and testing. A key part of this role is liaising with internal stakeholders, so you’ll be outgoing and proactive with the ability to plan and manage multiple projects at any one time.
This role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation as the business continues to grow.
A bit about our culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 20 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- at least 2 years previous marketing experience is essential;
- a passion for reviewing data and finding insights utilising your analytical skills;
- able to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- commercially minded;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- possess exceptional organisational skills;
- well organised and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously;
- have strong accuracy and attention to detail; and
- embody the RIFT values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly and Tenacious.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.