Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
- £25,000 basic salary per annum;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- opportunity for career advancement and further learning;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit;
- fun incentives run on a regular basis;
- incremental holiday allowance and holiday purchasing options;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- free car parking; and
- contributory pension and cash back health cover.
About the role…
Our Contact Centre team plays a key role in our business, they are accountable for ensuring our value proposition is applied to each and every new and existing customer account, in order to invoke customer loyalty, improve retention levels and increase customer referrals. In order to ensure this focus is maintained we are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join us and drive the performance of our people in the Contact Centre. We are looking for people focused individuals with previous people management experience and a bias for coaching and development.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team are motivated to respond to customer queries with the highest level of customer service standards and providing regular guidance and feedback when required.
Working hours are 37.5 per week, however our customers often need to get in touch with us outside of standard office hours, so you will need be available to work varying shifts within the hours of:
- 8:00am – 8:30pm Monday to Thursday;
- 8:00am – 6.00pm on a Friday; and
- 8:00am – 1.00pm on a Saturday.
A bit about our culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 15 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- Previous experience in a Team Leader or People Management capacity.
- Passionate about people, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Great listening and problem-solving skills and good at simplifying complicated things.
- Proven experience of driving individual and team performance through coaching and regular 1-2-1’s.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work to targets and tight deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Embodies the RIFT values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly and Tenacious.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.