Independent and proud, the RIFT Group has been helping clients get the most from their money since 1999. From claiming tax refunds for individuals through to helping small business innovators claim R&D Tax Credits, we combine world-class expertise with inexhaustible passion.
- Competitive salary DOE;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays;
- company sick pay;
- private medical insurance plus cash back health cover;
- life insurance;
- contributory pension; monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit; and
- free car parking.
About the role…
Our Contact Centre team plays a key role in our business; they are accountable for ensuring our value proposition is applied to each and every new and existing customer account, in order to invoke customer loyalty, improve retention levels and increase customer referrals.
The Contact Centre Manager (CCM) holds overall accountability for the Contact Centre teams, with tactical emphasis on managing the department’s budget and ensuring targets; KPI’s and objectives are achieved. You will be accountable for identifying and owning relevant projects that support the evolution of our Contact Centre and collaborating with the stakeholders to achieve buy in for change. The role is both strategic and operational, where you will be responsible for setting and driving all performance metrics, operating standards and operational change. You will be required to build a high performance team and continually engage, lead and inspire the team to deliver best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities, alongside driving continuous staff development programs.
The working hours for the CCM are predominately Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:30 however the successful candidate will need to offer flexibility within the centres opening hours as listed below:
- 8:00am – 8:30pm Monday to Thursday;
- 8:00am – 6.00pm on a Friday; and
- 8:00am – 1.00pm on a Saturday.
A bit about our culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 15 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- At least 5 years of experience in blended Sales and Service Call Centre environment including omni-channel experience which encompasses email, live chat and social media.
- Extensive people leadership experience; leading and directing a complex, contact centre environment.
- Proven experience with detailed forecasting of contact volumes and extensive knowledge of resource planning processes as well as analysis of call centre productivity.
- Good working knowledge and experience of workforce management tool exploitation and flexible working techniques within a Contact Centre.
- A proven track record of managing and driving significant change within a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience of successfully working with quality monitoring tools and systems to improve customer satisfaction.
- Creative, innovative and challenging to accepted wisdom and always curious and keen to ask difficult questions.
- Prepared to make difficult decisions and influence others to do the same.
- Experienced in and prepared to give formative and motivational feedback.
- The ability to think strategically; end to end thinking and vision.
- Emotionally intelligent and with strong gut instincts.
- Show strong analytical skills and able to absorb large amounts of information and provide logical and
- Individual determination to succeed, with strong track record of target attainment.
- Strong track record of developing creative and viable solutions to support the achievement of challenging metrics and targets.
- Highly self-aware and conscious of personal impact on performance and people.
- Track record of propelling people’s capability forward, on both a personal and professional level.
- Strong track record of progressing talent within the expected time frames.
- Embodies the RIFT values: Reliable, Integrity, Friendly and Tenacious.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.