RIFT R&D Tax Credits is part of the RIFT Group. We love working with innovative companies, helping them claim tax relief on money they’ve spent developing their products, services or processes. Due to continued growth we need an enthusiastic Client Coordinator to join the team providing support with our client activity.
- £18,000 per annum;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- incremental holiday allowance;
- warm and friendly working environment;
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- free car parking; and
- contributory pension and cash back health cover.
About the Role…
As the Client Coordinator at RIFT Research & Development you will be accountable for providing sales, service and administration support to the team and our customers, in order to assist the department in achieving its ambitious client acquisition and revenue objectives. You will be responsible for accurately qualifying prospects and generating appointments. You will be required to engage with prospects and convert clients throughout the service, acting as a trusted partner at all times with the aim of guiding each case to a successful close. Additionally, you will be required to take ownership of the department’s administration, ensuring records are accurate and up to date and that reports are produced weekly for the consultants.
About our Company Culture…
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customer.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. Our intricate understanding of their pain points and desires has driven us over the past 15 years to sharpen our sector knowledge, resulting in the design of remarkable and trusted solutions that truly make an impact.
We laugh (a lot), speak the truth (and nothing but the truth) and push ourselves (and one another) to dominate the world of tax returns. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- GCSE’s (C + in Maths and English) or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of excel (formula’s, pivot tables, graphs, charts etc.).
- Previous administration experience (reporting, filing, data entry, letter drafting, organising diaries etc.).
- Previous experience liaising with clients.
- Results orientated with a demonstrable experience of consistent target attainment.
- Ability to forge effective relationships with a broad range of people.
- Confident and articulate communicator with the ability to establish credibility and interface with decision makers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly agile and able to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Innovative approach to work and uses resources creatively.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of work.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energise others.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Demonstrates the RIFT Core Values to a high standard: Reliability, Integrity, Friendliness, and Tenacity.
Please note, there may be various reading, writing and excel based tests within our interview process. We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview or to support your application.