RIFT Group currently has a rare opportunity for an Administrator and Business Development Support to join our fantastic RIFT Accounting Team. RIFT Accounting provides accounting services to small and medium businesses nationwide, working closely with each client to understand the needs of the business and provide a simplified and unique service which is more than just maths.
- Up to £20,000 per annum DOE;
- opportunity for career advancement and continued learning;
- incremental holiday allowance;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- contributory pension and cash back private health cover;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- free car parking;
- warm and friendly working environment; and
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit.
About the role
We pride ourselves on making it as easy as possible to help our clients gain command of their finances and our Administrator and Business Development Support plays a vital role in the success of what we do. You will be responsible for managing and tracking the incoming leads for potential new business, providing an effective and accurate on-boarding service for new clients, ensuring each task is completed in line with internal policies and compliance best practice. Acting as a dedicated partner, you will support new clients through their journey with us, offering advice on how to set up the right company for them and analysing the company structure to ensure alignment with business goals; building trust from the very beginning.
Alongside this you will be providing dedicated administrative support to the Accountants to contribute to the success of the department.
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customers.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personal presentation
- Working knowledge of Excel, computer literate
- Strong communication skills; confident in all areas of communication and presentation
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify inaccuracies in work
- Highly organised; methodical in your approach
- Analytical with an enquiring mind; seeks process improvements
- Committed to the RIFT expected standards of customer service
- Highly proactive and resourceful
- The ability to multi task and can maintain a calm demeanour when under pressure
- Demonstrates the RIFT Core Values to a high standard: Reliability, Integrity, Friendliness, and Tenacity
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.