RIFT Group currently has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant to join our fantastic RIFT Accounting Team. RIFT Accounting provides accounting services to small and medium businesses nationwide, working closely with each client to understand the needs of the business and provide a simplified and unique service which is more than just maths.
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum, DOE;
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays;
- company sick pay;
- monthly fresh fruit and month-end lunches;
- contributory pension and cash back private health cover;
- performance related discretionary bonus;
- free car parking;
- warm and friendly working environment; and
- passionate colleagues with great team spirit.
About the role
This is unique role which consists of the preparation of client accounts, bookkeeping, VAT returns and CIS300 returns, combined with account management duties to include relationship management and providing first class accounting advice to support your clients with the management of their accounts.
We pride ourselves on making it as easy as possible to help our clients gain command of their finances. We like to be part of our customers’ teams, simplifying everything and removing the jargon. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of experienced professionals in a forward thinking practice.
Culture is a word used to describe people’s ‘way of life’, meaning the way groups do things. Every company has a culture, but here at RIFT we have something truly unique. Passion for delighting our customers runs deep in our veins, whether you work directly with our customers or provide an internal service to our colleagues. This unwavering passion is what draws us together to provide a seamless and efficient journey for our customers.
In case you can’t already tell – we love our customers, and they stand at the centre of every business decision we make. We know that happy employees deliver, which in turn creates happy customers who return. For this very reason, we have developed an environment that enables our colleagues to realise not only our dream but that of their own.
- Part Qualified / Qualified ACCA or ACA is not necessary but would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to deliver to specific deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Able to work simultaneously on many projects.
- Great analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify inaccuracies in work of self and others.
- Self-motivated and highly proactive.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- A true team player and strong collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates the RIFT Core Values to a high standard: Reliability, Integrity, Friendliness, and Tenacity.
Our business is in a good place right now, but where we are going is even better! For your chance to join the RIFT movement, submit your CV via the link below.
We’re dedicated to equal opportunities for all and we aim to ensure no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of, or is disadvantaged by, any conditions or requirements that aren’t justifiable, therefore please do let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made ahead of your interview.
RIFT Group is GDPR compliant. Please visit the RIFT Group website’s careers page to view our Privacy Statement, which confirms how we collect, process and protect your personal data.